Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's alright, it's Ok..

How I wish you would know how I feel...
All I'm doing is just pretend to be chatting with you normally when obviously there is something wrong with me.
You said I'm in love but you never thought it could be you.
It feels so ridiculous to be talking about another guy with you when in fact the other guy whom you thought I like does not exist.
Getting confused? Complicated?
Yes, that's the way I'm feeling whenever I pretend it is someone else when it is you.
Why do I keep staying up late til 3am these days?
Well, it is simple because I wanted to talk to you. But then who else you think I will be chatting with during those hours except for you.
Why do I fall for you?
I don't even know why and I am asking myself everyday.
I don't even know when I fall for you. This is so dumb.
What should I do?
Avoid you? or Continue to pretend it's someone else in front of you?

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com