Monday, June 29, 2009

Ordinary Day

I was looking for you today but you weren't there....

Felt a little disappointment in me:(

Didn't expect much so after class headed to take my car...

While I was driving in the car and waiting in queue to pay parking tickets...

There I saw you going into the college...

I felt an urge to call out to you but I think I would make a fool out of myself for screaming out loud your name from my car....

At last I didn't do so......

Well you just don't see me,don't you?

You never thought it is you when the fact is yes I'm falling for you...

You never thought why would I spend so much time chatting with you if you are not the one I'm falling for....

You never thought of it.

Won't see it coming when it happens, but when it happens, let me tell you now.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com