Friday, July 24, 2009

I was sick for 3 days...few days oso no appetite to eat...feeling so weak and tired these few days...sigh...tomorrow still have to wake up early and follow my bro go college...I am thinking how am I gonna spend 2 hours waiting for him...I wanted to ask someone to accompany me for breakfast but I'm afraid of you saying no to me...I was hoping to see you longer today but I'm so useless that I don't even dare to look into your eyes and talk to you, even just a hi...at this moment I'm thinking why did I let my guard down and let u into my heart...all this while I've been protecting myself from getting hurt again but slowly you slipped in and I'm tired of holding in my feelings to you...soon there will be no more classes for me to attend and the chances of seeing you is very mere...this got me thinking of will it be the end of everything? sometimes I can't control myself but to msg you...everytime I did I feel I'm disturbing you or I am really disturbing you...
my dear friends keep asking me to just confess to you...If you know how I feel why don't you do something and let me know...I don't know what are you thinking...after all would it be just one sided feelings...but I can feel it that you have feelings on me...If I'm wrong just tell me.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com