Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just woke up from a nap...I'm still feeling tired...
This morning went to LowYat again then I went to walk around and buy clothes...at least it does makes me feel better that moment...then went to Times Square and yum cha with a friend and my bro...damn 3 of us were so emo there....it was filled with so much -ve energy...haha...
today I feel so fed up and have this feeling of it will fades away...
I don't want this feeling to end...
but at the same time I'm thinking why I open up my heart, why I like you, why? Why I put myself in a position that will hurt myself?
Ain't I supposed to be happy to find someone I like?
Why is there a gap seems to be growing between us?
Why are you acting in a way that is so not you?
Why is there tears when I'm writing this?
Why am I crying for you?
It just feels so stupid.
I should have never open up my heart.
I should know better that it will always hurt me.
I should have never like you.
I regained my faith and lose it at the same time.
I can't trust it anymore.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com