Friday, July 31, 2009

My body feel so warm right now...blame it on the beer...I admit I like you very much and I miss you very much....but what can I do after seeing a picture that makes me feel so unhappy...I think that must be ur gf...I tried to ask you but you never answer me...I guess she is...I'm just so stupid....so so so so stupid....I've should have known better...If I ever was just a game to you, I give up...I pretended that I'm ok..I am not ok....I thought you feel the same way with me...if you are why don't you just tell me it to me...but I guess I misunderstood it...you never...ohh I feel like crying now....gosh it must be the beer making me so confused...damn it....I need to sleep now....Thanks to my friends for cheering me up...and TQ Mun Ee for your time and a Root Beer Float:)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com