Sunday, June 21, 2009

Woke up early today and went to Low Yat
After breakfast then went to walk around at Sg.Wang
Didn't get to buy anythin not in the mood yet... went back to Low Yat and sit at my dad's office then help my dad to send things to the shop with brother...so boring...
Then my dad said let's go to Very Very Thai restaurant at Times Square for lunch as Father's Day celebration
But he paid for it hahaa
The tom yum soup is very spicy leh! but very tasty...
I would rate it 4 out of 5.
After lunch, went to walk around at Times Square with my brother
At last bought a top and went back home.
What a boring day.......
Well, while I was finding for my SD card I found photos of me with my ex.
It hurts my eyes to see his face.
It reminds me alot of things.
No, I'm not sad because of him.
I'm just wondering will I ever find love and faith again after the 2 past relationships.
Sometimes I think I had given up on love.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com