Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ouchh!

Oucchh!

My toe hurts! The skin is scratched! Not nice already hahaha

All because of a stupid fall....

I was walking happily to my car after my class and all of a sudden I slipped!

Woot~~~I lost control and fell down with a half split pose.........

And now I think my legs muscle is overstretched man!

Hahaa and the best part is my brother is standing next to me laughing at me and staring at me on the floor!

He is not helping!

Luckily it was around 6pm and there were nobody when I fell

Hahaha Thank GOD!!!

IF not I will so damn embarassed....

That's all for today...

Have to go train my character in maple..

I want it to be level 70 and can't wait to change to third job.

Hopefully I will be able to train it to that level.

9 more levels to go!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com