Friday, June 19, 2009

Today had MA2 midterm.
I think the test is still ok not that complicated.
The classroom was so small and overcrowded so we have to change to a 'bigger' classroom.
But it still cannot fit us all. haha.
LoL today had a funny conversation with mun ee.
Until now also I feel like laughing when think of her and '5 fingers hill'
hahaha
Tommorow have to follow my brother to college(guide him in car how to drive).
So lazy la....have to wake up early.
Then don't know I should wait for him until finish class anot.
Follow him go college around 11am then wait until 2pm leh
If wait then what shoud I do there?
Should I find people to go for lunch but find who? -_-"
I think none of my friends have class on Saturday.
*Sigh*
Feel like asking him to 'eat himself' drive by his own.
Today no appetite to eat.
Only had lunch until now.
Bye.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com