Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Exam is on this coming Thursday:(

I haven't even start revising yet



Not even a chapter.



I'm doomed.



Have to force myself to study!!!



Can I say that I have care less about you these days?



Maybe I am:)



I'm waiting silently for you here in my place.



But that doesn't means I'm gonna wait forever.



But I still bless you to be happy with her will all my heart.



I guess that's what it will do to you when you truly care and love someone.



You will just want him to be happy and be there for him even if he don't realise it.



You will feel happy just to see him and talk to him even if he is not yours.



You still think of him when you know you shouldn't.



You will not care even it's just friendship between the both of you.



Because all that matters is just you.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay strong,i understand how u feel,this is wat i m goin through too,but u muz always remind urself of it,u muz let go slowly n pull urself out,no matter how good he treats u,he juz think of u as a fren,not more than that,good luck to u=]

~Kah Yee~ said...

I doubt that you are going through the same thing with me.Mayb i will let go or mayb i cant let it go.

Anonymous said...

I guess it's abt the same prob,i dunno ur story in details of coz,but i guess he is off wit another girl?if its so mine is the same too,n i was really desperate few months ago...it took me months to heal,i cant say that i m completely recovered now..but i can still talk to him n care for him as a fren but will not be more than that...oh dear u have to pull urself out,or else u cant move on,n after sometimes u will realize that u r alone staying at the same spot n never move forward..people will change,if u arent going to accept the truth,u will have a hard time to cope..and u r a pretty girl,i m sure u have lots of admirers,so juz as the chinese saying,dun give up the whole forest coz of a tree...u can do it,as everyone can let go if they wanted to,juz be determine,initially will be hard,but when u have completely accepted the truth,u will realize it is easier than u thought it will be,to pull urself out,n let go,best of luck,sorry for the long post =]

~Kah Yee~ said...

Thx for sharing your thoughts...btew wats ur name?

Anonymous said...

u'r welcome,i hope it helps,n my name is san=]

 
Template by suckmylolly.com