Monday, May 4, 2009

New Semester!

Today had my first class for May semester. This semester I will be taking Management Accounting 2, Multinational Finance and Independent A. After completing this sem then I will be free from all the academic modules. hehe.

Well, first class is always nice and short:)
Today had MA2 class. After the class, I brought my brother to pay up our tuition fees. It was such a mess. Our cheque got rejected! Arggh...after the long queue we ended fail to pay it cause of damn mistake payable on the cheque. FINE then we to find the head of department to do his course selection and HE asked us to go find another lecturer....and the lecturer is out for lunch.
It was so hectic running from another place to another in the campus. It is hot! We gave up and went for lunch instead with my friend and our cousin bro...then we went back to the college to give it a try again and thank god the lecturer is there..hehe. But then my bro haven't pay the fees yet so however also he can't do the course selection today..everything was so messed up...hehe..

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com