Monday, May 25, 2009

I just don't feel right these days.
This moment I'm feeling down and next I'm feeling good.
Am I insane?
No. I'm not.
I guess I'm having terrible mood swing.
I'm lazy.
I'm sleepy.
I'm irritated.
Sometimes I realise I just got nobody to talk to.
I kind of push everyone away out from my life.
I wonder why I did that but I just don't get it.
It all started from the night I dream of you and it sucks.
No. It's not that I still like you or whatever. I'm positively over you.
I just miss the feeling of it. not you...
It's complicated. I am....
Recently, I have the urge to see you. I just like to see you.
I don't see anymore intention more than that.
I know is impossible. I don't do stuff like that.
Do I like you?
I choose not to answer myself.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com